Snoop Dogg, the multi-talented hip-hop artist, actor, and entertainer, is one of the most beloved celebrities in the entertainment industry. Over the years, Snoop Dogg has become a cultural icon, but it’s not just his music that has made him popular. His witty and insightful commentary on life has made him one of the most quotable figures in popular culture. From lyrics to interviews, Snoop has shared some of the most famous quotes in entertainment history, and we’re here to celebrate them! So, without further ado, let’s dive into the top 25 Snoop Dogg quotes.
25 Great Snoop Dogg Quotes
- “If you stop at general math, you’re only going to make general math money.”
Snoop Dogg makes a great point with this quote, emphasizing the importance of going above and beyond.
- “I’d rather be smoking weed whenever I’m writing music.”
He’s been very clear on his inspiration for creating some of the most iconic rap songs of all time.
- “It’s so easy for me to find myself seeing the good in people.”
One of the many reasons that people appreciate and love Snoop Dogg is his positive outlook on life.
- “It ain’t no fun if the homies can’t have none.”
A big fan favorite, a medley of friends everywhere have used this quote before.
- “People who don’t know me think I’m quiet. People who do know me, know that I’m not.”
There’s surely no one as authentic and genuine as Snoop Dogg.
- “Education is important, get that diploma!”
It’s not always about making money. Snoop Dogg encourages education as a means to develop oneself.
- “I’m a player, I’m not a coach.”
It’s a slyly delivered and humorous reminder of his lifetime of experience.
- “I’m like a hip-hop pope, I got many followers.”
Snoop Dogg’s massive social media following can be contributed to his charismatic personality and cultural influence.
- “I’m living proof that you can be successful, and still have a good time.”
You can be successful without compromising on being yourself – Snoop Dogg is a gleaming example of that.
- “No matter where you’re at or what you feel, there’s always a redemption when you come back home.”
His homecoming has proved to be among one of the most popular topics for him.
- “Women are in a position now to voice their opinion… women are getting empowered.”
Snoop Dogg has been an active advocate of women’s rights and encouraged women to participate in the industry.
- “I just change with the times. I really don’t have a say in what’s going on.”
Snoop has often spoken about his penchant to adapt and evolve with the changing times.
- “I’m on a mission to spread the word that real gangsta’s don’t belong in jail.”
Snoop Dogg’s pursuit of social justice includes activism for criminal justice reform.
- “I’m too old to be talking about my shoes.”
Snoop Dogg is known for his iconic fashion and designer apparels, but shoes aren’t always his preferred topic of conversation.
- “I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.”
The world would surely be a better place if more people listened to this advice.
- “Money can’t buy you happiness, but it’s a lot more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.”
With this funny quote, Snoop Dogg highlights the value of luxury and comfort.
- “The game is cold, but I’m colder.”
While Snoop Dogg is no stranger to the heat of the entertainment industry, he reminds us that he’s far from defeated.
- “My music is like eternal sunshine.”
Snoop Dogg’s music continues to be loved and celebrated year after year.
- “Wherever my ass went, basketball went.”
Snoop is famous for his love of sports, and this quote is simply one of many classic bits of humor.
- “I’m an evaluator. I evaluate situations many times before I act.”
Snoop Dogg is careful and calculating in all decisions, making him a successful artist.
- “I’m trying to create a vibe that’s almost therapeutic.”
Snoop has long been known for his soothing voice, and has used it to help and lift up people.
- “The industry? It’s like a high school. It’s like one big popularity contest.”
Snoop Dogg is no stranger to the social hierarchies of the entertainment industry. He knows the game, but remains himself.
- “The only way to change the world is to make a little noise.”
A powerful reminder that change always requires action.
- “I’m a ’70s baby, and the ’80s were my heyday.”
Snoop is known for his love of the old-school, and takes it to the next level with this classic quote.
- “It’s a beautiful day in my neighborhood!”
One of the most cheerful quotes by Snoop Dogg, showing us all why being positive is always an excellent choice.
Snoop Dogg’s quotes are beloved by millions all around the world. His witty, insightful, and often humorous commentary on life has made him one of the most quotable figures in popular culture, and we can clearly understand why. These top 25 Snoop Dogg quotes are just a few examples of his profound wisdom and charisma that have garnered him a massive following over the years. Snoop is an inspiring figure, truly authentic, and a master of his craft, and we can all learn so much from his words of wisdom.
- 25 Classic Snoop Dogg Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nate Dogg Net Worth
- The Surprising Friendship of Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg
- Snoop Dogg Net Worth
- 20 Motivational Bow Wow Quotes
- Suge Knight Net Worth
- Scott Storch Net Worth
- Papoose Net Worth
- How Does Nardwuar Know About Other People
- Mustard Net Worth