Christmas cards are the perfect details you can fill with whatever you want. It is not only to identify, in an informal way, who is sending and who is receiving the gift. It should include important elements about the feelings and wishes you want to share. Making that person feel special is easy with Boomf, so check our what this online card shop has to offer.
Messages for Christmas cards to family
Family Christmas cards are very personal. It doesn’t have to be so formal, but it does have to convey a nice message. Add funny and humorous elements to make everyone laugh. Some ideas you can use are:
- The most sincere and heartfelt Christmas wishes, are the ones I send you in this Christmas card. I hope you appreciate my gift to you; I love you very much!
- I’m thin and I don’t have a beard, but today I want to give you a nice gift as if I were Santa Claus. Open it and tag the video on your social networks to see your reaction.
- The distance will not be a prefect to share with you this beautiful gift. I hope you enjoy it a lot and use it with love. P.S. Send me a video of you opening it, I want to see your surprised face.
- This is the time when I want to see you the most. That’s why I’m sending you this gift and I express my sincerest wishes of love. I hope you enjoy your gift, hugs and kisses!
- Thank you for always being by my side. You are very important to me, and today I want to show it with this nice gift, I love you very much!
Messages for business Christmas cards
Corporate Christmas cards tend to be very formal and series. Especially when it comes to staff, clients or suppliers. Here are some that you can include in your Christmas cards:
- I wholeheartedly wish you to share this Christmas with your family, friends and loved ones, I wish you a Merry Christmas!
- May the magic of Christmas magic fall on all your family and share together with love. Merry Christmas!
- I wish you fabulous holidays among your loved ones. Best wishes to you and all those around you. P.S. Don’t drink too much, I’ll see you in January.
- Happy holidays colleagues are like my second family, Merry Christmas to all!
- Thank you for preferring us and being a loyal customer. From our company we wish you a Merry Christmas.
Christmas card messages for couples
Send a gift with a nice message in Christmas cards to your partner, you can not miss. If you do not know what to put, try these cute Christmas love phrases:
- I love you more than Christmas. That’s why I send you this gift full of love and happiness. Thank you for so many years of putting up with me and loving me.
- This year Christmas will be better, thanks to your company. Enjoy this gift, Merry Christmas!
- You are a very special person in my life. I couldn’t miss your gift and that’s why I’m sending you this present. It is little compared to all the love you give me. Thank you for being part of my life, I love you and Merry Christmas!
- There is nothing better to have around. And I haven’t been able to find a gift that beats it. My message is for you, a special person in my life. I love you very much and Merry Christmas.
- May our love last another year and may we live another Christmas together. I will always love you.
Christmas cards should contain a very personal message. That person who receives the gift only you know what he/she will like or what will make him/her smile. It is important to differentiate between friends, family, colleagues, clients and partners. They should not all be sent with the same tone.
- Can You Use Walmart Gift Card On Amazon? All You Need To Know
- Check Out How To Send More Than 10 Messages At A Time
- 100 Sweet Good Morning Text Messages For Him
- The 10 Best Payment Apps To Use
- 13 Things To Know Before Dating An Entrepreneur
- The 10 Most Expensive Yu-gi-oh! Cards
- 75 Happy Birthday Quotes For Friends & Family
- 97 Good Morning Texts For Her To Brighten Her Day
- The 10 Most Expensive Magic: The Gathering Cards