The gym motivates me to work hard and train hard.
Even if you had no prior interest in the world of video making, you’d probably try to make some kind of fun videos for no reason just because they’re super easy for you to make and they’re super cheap to make.
Which in turn gets these people thinking that the only way to change the world is through bodybuilding and/or health and fitness.
So what’s a guy to do, just sit around and watch crap videos on YouTube?
Fortunately for us there are so many of the best fitness videos on YouTube that you can watch anything and not have to worry about boring or bad workouts, so you can just sit back and appreciate some of the best fitness videos on the internet. Here are some of the best fitness videos on YouTube right now.
I don’t want to sit there and eat a whole cake (which would have made no sense before, but makes sense now). I want to go out there and see what I can actually build.
But if you’ve only got time to watch one video this week, make it this one. I’ve been doing some digging this morning (and I’m a bit stoned), and I think I’ve found the perfect way to sum up the entire situation.
Top 50 Best Gym Motivation Videos
There are many speeches and motivation videos on the web, including from Eric Thomas, Tony Robbins, Les Brown and Greg Plitt.
The amount of people we’ve talked to since the show hit the ground running is an amazing amount, and even with people who weren’t around for the original run we’ve gotten a lot of great feedback on what works and what doesn’t.
This is a place where you can get fitness motivation and tips from great people.
Let’s help you grow your fitness as the number one site for fitness on the web!
1. Power Reel – Fitness Motivation Video
2. Workout Motivation – Never Give up!
3. Be Amazing – Bodybuilding Motivation
4. Powerful Beyond Measure – Workout Motivation
5. 6 Year Workout Transformation – Brendan Meyers
6. The Zach Zeiler Transformation
7. Never Give Up – Motivation Video
8. Rise and Shine – Athlete Motivation
9. I Made It – Bodybuilding Motivation
10. What Are You Made of – Bodybuilding Motivation
11. Let Your Pain Be Your Fuel
12. Be Phenomenal – Motivational Video
13. Never Quit – Motivational Video
14. Fight Through It – Motivational Video
15. Simeon Panda – Ambition Over Everything
16. Dear Hard Work
17. Become Stronger – Motivation
18. Epic Gym Motivation Video
19. It’s Not Just Training – Bodybuilding Motivation
20. It’s a Lifestyle – Bodybuilding Motivation
21. The Man Who Never Gave Up
22. Phil Heath – Motivation
23. Plan My Attack – Bodybuilding Motivation
24. Don’t Be Afraid of Weights – Female Fitness Motivation
25. Success is a Journey – Female Fitness Motivation
26. Frank Medrano – Superhuman Bodyweight Workout
27. 16 Year Old Body Transformation
28. Greg Plitt Motivational Speech
29. Rich Piana – Love it, Kill it!
30. This Is Why I Grind
31. Refuse to Be Outworked
32. Incredible Body Transformation – Bar Brothers
33. Higher Power Workout Motivation – Bar Brothers
34. Are You Hungry? – Motivational Workout Speech
35. Why Do We Fall – Motivational Video
36. Sonny the 70 Year Old Bodybuilder
37. Chase Your Dreams – Calisthenics Workout Motivation
38. Strength – Bodybuilding Motivation
39. Live With No Regrets – Fitness Motivation
40. Amazing Street Workout Motivation
41. Rise & Shine – Ultimate Motivational Clip
42. I Will Not Quit – Motivation
43. One More Step Forward – Bodybuilding Motivation
44. 60 Inspirational Female Body Transformations
45. Military Muscle – I’m A F****** Animal
46. Build Your Own Dreams – Kai Greene
47. Desire – Motivational Video
48. Live Your Dream & Master Life
49. You’re The One – Female Fitness Motivation
50. Sacrifice – Motivational Video
If you’re bored at work, check out this video compilation of some of the biggest, baddest, and most motivational workout videos on the ‘net. If you’re looking to get fit, these videos are sure to motivate you!
This one’s by [link] This is one by [link]. This video is a little different however, it features the amazing [link] This one’s by [link]. The guy in this video has a very smooth style that suits the music very well.
I’d also like to give a shout-out to [link] and [link]. They also did some really great videos for this particular theme.
There are some pretty cool motivation videos out there. Subscribe to some of them to get your latest motivation fix.
It’s worth following because they have a huge influence on the top 100 gyms on Google, but they aren’t responsible for the top 50.
- Top 10 Female Fitness Motivation Videos
- Top 10 Calisthenics Workout Motivation Videos
- Weight Loss Motivation: 25 Body Transformation Pictures
- Top 10 Workout Songs By The Hustle Standard
- The 10 Best Motivational Videos For Entrepreneurs
- How Pre-Workout Can Benefit You
- Sommer Ray Net Worth
- Top 30 Best Fitness Blogs To Be Following
- 14 Best Motivational Wallpapers For Your Computer
- 23 Elliott Hulse Quotes For Motivational Purposes